Foxes Piece School Sports Grant Statement 2021-2022
Total Sports Grant
Total Number of Pupils
To be reviewed – Sept 2022
Areas to Address
- Children lack confidence in their own abilities following periods of lockdown
- Low fitness levels and/or low motivation for some children
- Teacher’s confidence in teaching good and outstanding PE lessons
- Enrichment lessons for children in non-traditional sports
- Increased chances for physical activity at breaktimes and lunchtimes.
- Extra-curricular activities for children including clubs, tournaments and festivals.
- Additional Opportunities for Outdoor Adventurous Activities
Use of Sports Grant
- Quality First Teaching (effective differentiation, high expectations, all PP children identified within class)
- Catch up swimming lessons
- Enrichment lessons and new sporting experiences for all children
- Additional physical equipment available at break and lunchtimes
- Extra-curricular activities including clubs, matches, tournaments etc. for all children
- Entry to local sports leagues, tournaments and events
- Support the funding of our minibus to ensure children can attend sporting fixtures and events.
- Use Schools Games Week to promote children to try something new and get physically active
- Development of OS map to support OAA activities and cross curricular links around the school e.g. orientating, map reading and cross curricular links.