At Foxes Piece School, we believe children's wellbeing, happiness and safety are our priority, and PSHE is the key vehicle through which we share this with children. We regard PSHE as an important, integral subject of our learning.
1. Give every child a PSHE education that covers mental health and wellbeing, physical health (including healthy lifestyles and first aid) and learning about safe, healthy relationships, including understanding consent and negotiating life online.
2. Provide information about keeping healthy and safe, emotionally and physically.
3. Promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of our children and society.
4. Prepare our children for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences they already face and for adult life.
5. Encourage our children to understand how all actions have consequences and how they can make informed choices to help themselves, others and the environment.