Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Statement of school aims and values
Our Motto: ‘Where Everyone is Someone’
Our Vision: We aim to provide the highest quality all round education, for each and every child, in partnership with parents, within our diverse community.
Our Aims: To be an inspirational learning community where:
• Children are safe, enthusiastic, happy, engaged, courteous and resilient
• Each child is valued, respected, nurtured and cherished
• Each child makes sustained progress as a result of motivational and inspiring teaching
• The teaching of reading, writing, communication and mathematics is differentiated and each child makes good or better progress from their starting points.
• Learning across the entire curriculum is highly valued and each subject and each area of learning is treated as significant
• Foxes Five Values run throughout the curriculum
Our Five Foxes Values